5 ways to create an engaging lesson or unit
- Give them an essential question/challenge
- Give student choice
- Connect the work to student interests
- Give them real-world scenarios – Make them demonstrate their learning rather than just completing a worksheet
- Showcase student work
Love this show?
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or Stitcher
- Join my Facebook Group where I occasionally podcast live
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter
Leave a Reply