Click here to get your FREE preview lesson of the End-of-the-year Sanity Saver!
- Another podcast episode to listen to (with admittedly similar information) is Episode 20 where I ask questions so you can determine if you have the right mindset to survive as a teacher.
- In Episode 30 I discuss what you can do when your lessons aren’t working. I’d definitely take time to listen and reflect on how you can catch yourself in the midst of a dying lesson before it gets away.
- Episode 49, which is about how to take feedback so that you don’t shut down when you receive it. I discuss how to process it so that you don’t go into defense mode, but actually take action and improve.
- I go into depth in Episode 47 about how to get better feedback and help.
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or Stitcher
- Join my Facebook Group where I occasionally podcast live
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter
Leave a Reply