Click HERE for a copy of all of the interview questions from this series!
- What do you know about our school?
- What’s more important to education in the success of our students – tradition or innovation? Defend your answer.
- What perspectives outside of a Euro-centric curriculum can you bring to our classrooms?
- Can you give me specific examples in an ELA classroom of literature you would bring in from a non-Euro perspective?
- What specific supports are you going to need to be successful in our building?
- What are your expectations of a team/PLC, and how do you uphold your expectations of your team/PLC?
Where you can find Rob Fulk:
- His school’s website: Marion C. Moore School
- His school’s Twitter and hashtag: @Mooremustangs #knowmoore
- Rob’s Twitter: @RobFulk
If you have a moment this week, please complete this Google Form. This will help me know if it’s worth the time to create it, as well as what you think I should include. If you complete the form and leave your email, then if I create it, you’ll be invited to beta test it and make it better!
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
- Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or Stitcher
- Join my Facebook Group where I occasionally podcast live
- Message me through Instagram or Twitter
Leave a Reply