Click HERE for a copy of all of the interview questions from this series!
- Tell me about a difficult circumstance that you handled, what action did you take, and what were the results?
- What is the difference between a good teacher and a great teacher?
- A student in your class consistently causes disruptions. Explain the steps you take to help the child and maintain your positive classroom environment.
- Do you believe that placing a zero in the grade book teaches responsibility?
- Describe your understanding of what a standards-based learning environment looks like.
Where you can find Scott Schwartz:
- Deerfield Public School District: https://www.dps109.org/Domain/4
- Deerfield Public School District’s Twitter: @DPS109
- Scott Schwartz’s Twitter: @scaschwa
If you have a moment this week, please complete this Google Form. This will help me know if it’s worth the time to create it, as well as what you think I should include. If you complete the form and leave your email, then if I create it, you’ll be invited to beta test it and make it better!
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org