Click HERE for a copy of all of the interview questions from this series!
- Tell me about you and your teaching experience with your cooperating teacher.
- Tell me about how you empower students to become involved in their learning process in the classroom.
- As a teacher, how do you build relationships equitably with all the students in your environment so that they’re able to demonstrate mastery and reach their maximum potential?
- What is a typical day in your literacy classroom look like?
- Tell me what you do in terms of your students that are unmotivated. What does that look like?
- How do you ensure parental involvement in their learning process in your classroom?
- What ways are you a collaborative working colleague?
Where you can find Asia Cunningham:
- Glenn Elementary School: https://www.dpsnc.net/Glenn
- Glenn Elementary’s Twitter: Gleen Elementary
- Asia Cunningham’s Twitter: @APMsC_GES
If you have a moment this week, please complete this Google Form. This will help me know if it’s worth the time to create it, as well as what you think I should include. If you complete the form and leave your email, then if I create it, you’ll be invited to beta test it and make it better!
Don’t forget to leave a voicemail!
Let your voice be heard! Click here how to find out how you can be a part of the podcast by telling us your favorite parts of teaching!
Listeners who leave a voicemail will be eligible to receive a FREE Teachers Need Teachers sticker! Click HERE to find out more!
Got questions, feedback, or want to be on the show?
You can email me at email@example.com